In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Brook Pointe Resort to support you and your travel plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies,, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations. During this time, we will be suspending our buffet breakfast.
• We will not be serving cookies during this time
• We will not be performing stay over service in our rooms with guests staying more then one night.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
• Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
• New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.